The Regulations define the rules of reservation or purchase by the user (hereinafter referred to as „Users”) of products (hereinafter referred to as „Voucher”, „Game”) through the website www.domzkoszmaru.pl belonging to Milosz Szczepaniak Klucz do rozrywki (hereinafter „organizer”) and the rules for using the Games or Voucher or by participants, including through the purchase of services in addition to website.
- Before the user makes a reservation, he is obliged to familiarize themselves with these regulations. Notwithstanding the above, making a reservation by the User and / or purchase the service is tantamount to reading through it with the content of the Regulations and acceptance of its provisions.
- You are responsible both for the correctness and compliance of the personal data provided during making a reservation. The organizer has the right to refuse to make a reservation in the event of non-compliance data.
- Submission of a reservation is possible reservation tab at the website of the Organizer: www.domzkoszmaru.pl. Making a reservation followed by performing the following steps: the selection of both the day and hour AND an indication of the amount of participants, which are to take part in the Game AND giving any personal information (name, email address, phone number, the booking) AND reading these Terms and the declaration of acceptance of its terms AND making a reservation by clicking on the Book It button.
- User consisting booking will receive a confirmation of its adoption in the form of an e-mail that will be sent to the address provided during the booking process.
- The organizer is in no way obliged to accept a reservation Participant.
- The user must appear at the right place at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start of games. If you do not arrive within the prescribed time, the game can take other willing participants.
- Reservations must be made minimum 2 hours before the scheduled time of the Game.
- Reservations are also possible directly from the organizer (personally or by phone) for at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the Games – provided, however, that this term is not reserved for other people.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation within 12 hours before the planned date of the Games, the Participant has the right to translate the reservation to another date. In the case of late notification of the cancellation, the Participant will not be entitled to a refund of funds paid (if a reservation has already been paid).
- In case you want to change the number of participants, time or date of game, the Participant is obliged to inform the organizer of any changes no later than two hours before the booked date of the Games in person or by phone: 792491818th Otherwise, the game will take place under the conditions previously established .
- The participant who makes a reservation is required to inform the other Participants Games of the provisions of these Regulations.
- When making a reservation The participant agrees to the processing and use of personal data solely for the purpose of booking. The administrator of the Participant’s personal data is an Organizer. Participant’s personal data in the database of the Organizer are processed exclusively on its needs, they are not and will not be shared with other entities. These data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons in accordance with „ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662)”. The participant has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and demand to stop their use.
- The Organizer, in justified cases or for organizational reasons, reserves the right to cancel the session or to postpone it an hour later.
- Voucher entitles to take part in the Game, taking into account the number of people, what is it clearly defined.
- It is not possible to change the expiration date on the voucher.
- Vouchers can be purchased by sending a query to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Voucher cost is 25 zł / person.
- Voucher can be used within 1 month after purchase.
- To use the voucher the Voucher, the Participant must choose the time of it and enter the code from the voucher in place at the time.
PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME
- Game time can not be accurately determined, but it is estimated that the game will take place from 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Game can be played by 2 to 6 participants.
- The participant joins the game at your own risk. The organizer provides that participation in the game is safe but is not responsible for the consequences of frightening participants.
- The Game is open to people who are at least 18 years of age. If there are younger people, who want to take part in the Game, they need written approval from parents or legal guardians.
- Payment must be made in cash after the Game, an important voucher, or by submitting a confirmation of the transfer to the bank account of the Organiser.
- A participant may end the game by saying a fixed password rescue, which is served before the Games Organizer.
- Organizer do not return costs incurred for the game in case of cancellation by the participant / participants from further participation in the game.
- The participant is obliged to comply with all safety rules. In particular, it is forbidden to carry into space the Organizer of any dangerous tools and flammable objects. It is banned also pushing, inversion and a violation of the private space of the other Participants. In areas where there is a Game it is forbidden to smoke, use lighters, matches, alcohol and / or other drugs.
- Participant is obliged to take into account their health, and if in doubt, tell the organizer. The game is not designed specifically for people who suffer from claustrophobia, epilepsy, xenophobia, arachnophobia, nyctophobia, shortness of breath, heart diseases or other disorders and phobias, the course of which participate in the Game could have a negative impact
- The participant may not be under the influence of alcohol and / or any drugs.
- The organizer has the right to refuse participants take part in the Game at any time without obligation to refund, in particular where: The Organizer has the suspicion that the participants are under the influence of alcohol or drugs OR the Organizer has the suspect to ill health Participants OR the Participants will arrive at the place Games after the time specified in the reservation OR the Participants do not comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Participants take into account and so agree that the game takes place in closed, tight, dark room, with the participation of other persons for whose acts or omissions Organizer is not responsible.
- Furnishing in which the game takes place, is the property of the Organizer. Therefore, the Participant is obliged to use it in a manner consistent with its purpose, and when damaged undertakes to remedy or pay Organizer cash equivalents.
- Participants are required to leave all electronic devices, jewelry, keys and other small items for deposit before games. For all damaged things the Organizer will not be responsible.
- Participants have no right to record the game using photos, video or audio recordings.
- In the event of a breach – in whole or in part – of the provisions of these Regulations Participant is obliged to repair the damage caused in this respect the Organizer or any other Participant.
- The game involved actors, the participants should not interfere in any way. It is prohibited to make physical contact, talking, picking up props, throwing objects, and perform any act that could result in injury actors and other participants. The organizer is not liable for Damage to clothing during the game.